Saturday, August 2, 2014

This morning we spent our last moments in Impfondo. 

The morning was spent at the Harvey's house taking pictures, recieving certificates for serving, eating yummy treats, doing nails, saying goodbyes and realizing that we were actually leaving such an incredible place filled with amazing people! (pictures bellow) 

I cannot even begin to explain how unbelievable an experience this has been the past month. God gave me the adventure of a lifetime and I will forever cherish this blessing. God has provided me with so many supporters and new friends this past month, I wouldn't have made it without you all! 

Thank you Harvey Family, Wegner Family, Tenpenny Family, Lunsford Family, Samoutou Family, Mama Sarah, Priscilla, Millie, Sarah K., Sarah Beth, Spencer, Robin, Miles, Katie, and Hannelore for welcoming me and loving me while in Impfondo, I will never forget the fun we have all had together! 

Thank you supporters, blog readers, friends, family, and people I don't know at all for being so excited and encouraging of my trip! 

But most of all, praise God. This trip wouldn't have been possible without God's work and His beautiful people of Impfondo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment