Thursday, July 3, 2014

Well it has finally come! Family and friends, thank you so much for all the support, prayer and encouragement you have given, this trip would not be possible without you! After many months of praying, planning, paperwork, and fundraising I am finally leaving for the Republic of Congo tomorrow! I could not be more thrilled to start this journey, one that I have been excited to start since this past September! 
I will depart from O'Hare International Airport at 12:15pm (7/4) and I'm estimated to arrive in Paris, France at 7:30am (7/5) where I will meet up with two other interns, Priscilla William and Robin Hrdina. We will then depart together from Paris at 10:30am that same day and are scheduled to arrive in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo around 5pm (7/5) that night! 
In Brazzaville we will be picked up by a travel agent named Mr. David ELENGA-KANGA who works for Global Outreach Ministry. He will take us to GOM's guest house where we will spend two nights before taking another small domestic flight to the small jungle-village of Impfondo, this is where Pioneer Christian Hospital is located and where the other interns and I will be spending the duration of our internship! 
Please pray for safety throughout the traveling process, for good health, and much patience! 



No comments:

Post a Comment